Complimentary Social Media CE Session April 6
Join us at Madison’s beautiful Edgewater Hotel Thursday, April 6 for a complimentary CE session with a social media focus, “Attract New Patients and Grow Your Practice Using Social Media Marketing.” Our featured speaker is Jack Hadley, who teaches social media marketing to MBA students at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management in Provo, Utah, and is a founding partner at My Social Practice.
Progressive practices use social media marketing to attract new patients, raise top-of-mind awareness and referrals, decrease attrition, increase case acceptance and strengthen patient relationships. But effective social media isn’t something you “have,” it is something you need to learn to “do” – and this session is a great start. Objectives include:
- Understand the ways practices attract new patients using Facebook.
- Start creating the 5 types of content that engage your audiences.
- Understand how social media and reviews affect SEO.
- Modify proven, successful campaigns for use in your own practice.
- Learn how to “sell” dental services without selling.
Event details, registration, and more information about our special guest speaker, Jack Hadley of My Social Practice, can be found here: